Sunday, December 4, 2011

Feature: NEW! Reservation Poster

Hello! Although I love to cook, I also love going out for lunch or dinner (dinner being a bit more difficult now with sleep time routine etc.) and have someone else do the cooking whilst I relax a bit...
I'm sure you know someone with whom newest poster will resonate... maybe yourself? The printable file is now for sale at R50.00, you will receive the JPEG files for the 'I made my favourite thing for dinner... a reservation'
Poster with a light grey as well as a white back ground. I suggest you have it printed on photo paper at your nearest photo shop, currently there are specials out for R25 per print. This is an awesome gift and your can print it out as many times as you require - for personal use off course! The 'white back ground' print can also be printed on a different colour paper should that better suit your need.


To buy this poster, simply email: matchsetlove@gmail.com


Happy Sunday,
Love Liezel

No comments:

Post a Comment